In the world of professional services, efficiency and productivity are key. Balancing different types of projects with different types of data can be a daunting task.
This is where makepath.ai comes in. We used makepath.ai to write our last blog post and we thought we’d share how we did that.
What is makepath.ai?
In case you missed our last blog post, here’s a quick intro to makepath.ai.
makepath.ai is an AI software built by a professional services company for running efficient teams and companies.
makepath.ai solves the problem of institutional knowledge. It’s challenging to prioritize what to do next given resource constraints and multiple projects. With makepath.ai, you can easily compile data from different sources to get answers to project questions.
Have makepath.ai Write a Blog Post for You
Writing a post using makepath.ai is simple and straightforward. The software uses AI to generate content based on your input(s). Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to your makepath.ai account: If you don’t have an account yet, you can easily create one on the makepath.ai website.
- Create a Workspace: Once you’re logged in, you’ll find this section on the dashboard. Here you can create chats, define roles, upload documents. This will be the knowledge hub for your blog post.
- Assign a Role: Within each workspace, you can also create and define the role and goal of the AI that will be writing your blog post (e.g. “Content Marketing Specialist”, “You are a Content Marketing Specialist. Your job is to generate captivating content for the makepath blog.”).
- Provide the necessary input: Upload any documents that will inform the blog post you want makepath.ai to write for you. If you feel it should have sufficient information and context already, you can proceed to start a chat and input a prompt/question. For instance, “Write me a blog post about how to use makepath.ai to write a post using makepath.ai”.
- Let makepath.ai do the work: Once you’ve provided the necessary input (i.e a prompt), makepath.ai will generate a post for you. The AI uses machine learning to create content that is relevant and engaging.
- Review and edit the post: After makepath.ai has generated the post, you can review it and make any necessary edits. The AI is smart, but it’s not perfect. You might need to tweak some things to make the post exactly how you want it.
- Publish the post: Once you’re happy with the post, you can publish it directly from makepath.ai.
makepath.ai is a powerful tool for growing teams and companies. It can help you manage your tasks more effectively and generate engaging content for your blog.
Want to give it a try? Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to test out how makepath.ai can improve your productivity and efficiency at work.