makepath is excited to release our eBook titled “Best Practices for Implementing Open Source Software in Your Organization”.
This eBook distills the key insights we have learned as a player in the Open Source software ecosystem.
Our hope is that this eBook will set you up well to leverage the power of Open Source tools for your business or within your organization.
High-level overview of the eBook:
3 Key Takeaways for Successfully Leveraging Open Source Software
- It provides flexibility, cost savings and can scale with your business.
- Be aware of the risks associated with leveraging Open Source software and tools.
- Work with an experienced Open Source partner to save time and reap the benefits.
To delve more into best practices for reaping the benefits of working with Open Source software, download the eBook below.
We would like to hear from you if you have questions or feedback about the eBook at firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet us at @makepathGIS!
- Machine Learning for Change Detection: Part 1
- GPU-Enhanced Geospatial Analysis
- Open Source Machine Learning Tools (Updated for 2023)
- Getting Started with Open Source (Updated for 2023)
- The History of Open Source GIS: An Interactive Infographic (Updated for 2023)
- Superpowered GIS: ESRI’s ArcGIS + Open Source Spatial Analysis Tools.
- Seniors at Risk: Using Spatial Analysis to Identify Pharmacy Deserts
- Open Source Spatial Analysis Tools for Python: A Quick Guide (Updated for 2022)