Python is widely regarded as the most simple and versatile programming language to work with, especially for data science applications. At makepath, Python is central to the work we do.
Check out some upcoming conferences and events for the Python community.
Python Conferences 2021
We will continue to update this list as we find out about pertinent events.
Have any suggestions for relevant conferences or events not included in our list? Let us know in the comments section below! Or drop us a line at email@example.com.
- Machine Learning for Change Detection: Part 1
- GPU-Enhanced Geospatial Analysis
- Open Source Machine Learning Tools (Updated for 2023)
- Getting Started with Open Source (Updated for 2023)
- The History of Open Source GIS: An Interactive Infographic (Updated for 2023)
- Superpowered GIS: ESRI’s ArcGIS + Open Source Spatial Analysis Tools.
- Seniors at Risk: Using Spatial Analysis to Identify Pharmacy Deserts
- Open Source Spatial Analysis Tools for Python: A Quick Guide (Updated for 2022)